- EXACT MEASUREMENT - The Truma LevelControl reliably and precisely measures the filling level of the gas bottle. This is given as a percentage, the amount of gas in kilograms.
- SIMPLE APPLICATION - The Truma LevelControl gas meter is simply attached under the bottle with the integrated magnet and removed when changing the bottle. No installation, no cables! Simply attach, start the app and you're done!
- MEASUREMENT RESULTS VIA THE APP – The measurement results can be called up easily using the free Truma LevelControl app.
- UNIVERSALLY APPLICABLE - The LevelControl is suitable for all common steel and aluminum gas cylinders (5 kg-33 kg). An additional clamping plate is required for aluminum cylinders!
TRUMA LEVEL CONTROL
Conveniently keep an eye on the gas level
The Truma LevelControl uses ultrasound to measure how much gas is in a gas cylinder. It is attached to the bottom of the bottle either magnetically (for steel gas bottles) or using the Truma clamping plate (for aluminum bottles).
The measurement data is transmitted to the smartphone via a Bluetooth connection. The Truma LevelControl app thus offers a convenient overview of the gas level and displays this as a percentage and the gas quantity in kilograms.
Thanks to an extensive database, the Truma LevelControl can be used with all common European steel and aluminum gas cylinders from five to 33 kg. The LevelControl is unsuitable for plastic gas bottles, fillable tank gas bottles, gas tanks or butane gas bottles!
- Exact: quick and precise measurement of the gas supply in kilograms and percent
- Practical: simple attachment to the base of the gas bottle with an integrated magnet on steel gas bottles or with the Truma clamping plate on aluminum gas bottles
- Universal: Simply select a model from the extensive database or define the bottle as the standard
- Can be used in parallel: up to four Truma Level Control devices can be used at the same time