Level indicator for gas bottles
- DETERMINATION OF THE FILLING LEVEL - The practical LevelCheck detects the filling level of your gas bottles and indicates whether liquid gas is in the measuring range.
- SIMPLE HANDLING - The LevelCheck is simply held horizontally to the bottle and provides quick and reliable information about the fill level: LED display for visual recognition (green or red light) and acoustic signal (high or low).
- INTEGRATED FLASHLIGHT - In order to be able to reliably measure the gas level even in the dark, the LevelCheck has an integrated LED flashlight.
- PRACTICAL & USER-FRIENDLY - The LevelCheck is small and handy, but built very robust. It has a particularly long-lasting battery.
- COMPATIBILITY - The LevelCheck is suitable for all steel and aluminum gas bottles (diameter 200-300 mm), but unsuitable for gas tanks!
TRUMA LEVEL CHECK
Determine the gas level quickly and easily
With the LevelCheck, the filling level of gas cylinders can be determined in just a few seconds. The handy content indicator uses ultrasound to detect whether the gas in the measuring area is liquid.
Operation could hardly be easier: The LevelCheck is held horizontally on the bottle and provides information about the level via an LED display (green light if gas is present, otherwise red light) and an acoustic signal (high-pitched tone if gas is present, otherwise low-pitched tone). level.
Thanks to its ergonomic and robust design, the LevelCheck can be optimally transported. The long-life battery ensures optimal service life.
- Easy to use: lightweight, robust and ready-to-use meter with LED display and audible signal
- Reliable: accurate measurement, results in seconds, powerful and long-lasting battery
- Practical: integrated flashlight for gas control in the dark
- Variable: suitable for all steel and aluminum gas cylinders with a diameter of 200-300 mm